Monday 23 March 2009

SUNDAY 29 MARCH - AVAILABILITY

Hi everyone - hope all of those who went to Wasps have recovered from all that fresh air and had a good day (despite almost going home via Birmingham or being left at Pease Pottage)!

As soon as I have details on the group photo I will get that to you and if, in the meantime, anyone has any photos for the website please do email me and we will update the slide show on the blog. I have certificates for everyone and will get those distributed next time we are all together.

Onto next week............. we are trying to get two teams together. There is an A Festival at Horsham and a 4-way fixture at Crowborough for the Bs.

At the moment we are working on everyone being available with the exception of:

Freddie Garth
Luke Griffiths
Freddie Packham
Aran McDonald
Tom Healy

If there are any additional people not available, please can you let me know by Wednesday evening at the latest - thanks.

Fiona

No comments: