Thursday 25 January 2007

Brighton College - Exhibition of Local Rugby!


I have been approached by Brighton College asking whether we would like to participate in an "Exhibition of Local Rugby" at their Senior School Open Day on Saturday 24th February.

This will be just two teams, us and Brighton, playing against each other in one game.

Their facilities are great there , so there should be no trouble with waterlogged pitches - so I am pretty sure this will go ahead! They will provide all the players with food afterwards too.

We are looking at a 10.00am start, probably about a 20-30mins game, and then food after - I would imagine finished by 11.30 absolute latest.

We need to select team a team for this additional fixture, and so can you please tell me by return if you WILL NOT be available. If I do not hear from you, I will assume that you are available and you will be considered for selection.

Thanks!

Neale

No comments: