Monday 22 January 2007

Training Cancelled - Weds 24th

Up until 8.15 Monday night, training was back on for Wednesday, but then I recieved a mail from the club cancelling it again!? I am sorry for the total confusion that seems to come out of the club - I can't quite understand why the decision couldn't be made yesterday to avoid this on-off-on-off comedy show! Hopefully we should soon be able to introduce the Wednesday night slot - watch this space for further info!

Following last weeks 11th hour cancelation, I need some help in establishing a way in making such "emergency" communications more effectively.

I am looking for 5 people, who will be willing to make 5 calls each in order to quickly spread the word. I will provide all the names and numbers, but I just need the commitment from those 5 so I know that everyone gets the message as quickly as possible.

Can you please mail me, or use the "comments" option on this blog if you are a willing volunteer and I can give you a list.

Thanks!

No comments: